Now available in either MP3 or PDF format!
Get a Plan! Guide® to
Write Better, Write Faster, & (Yes!), Write More Easily
See if you fit in any of these categories…
- People who write for pleasure.
- People who write for pain (and if you’re a writer, you know what I mean!)
- Individuals who write to discover.
- Individuals who write to instruct or inform others.
- Professionals who are paid to write.
- Professionals who would *like* to be paid to write.
- Those for whom writing is a tiny part of your work.
- Those for whom writing is a huge part of your work.
The author, Meggin McIntosh (who is constantly writing, it seems) says, “I have shared these ideas with you in an accessible and readable format – and you will be more productive as soon as you begin to read and implement the ideas. Nearly every idea can be put into practice immediately, which is what I want you to do!! There are nearly 70 ideas included and each one is explained in realistic, here’s-what-to-do terms.”
If you prefer to listen and learn, you may purchase and download the MP3 of the full publication (you won’t miss a word!) and listen at your convenience… as often as you like! Once you check out through the secure shopping cart system, you will be sent an email with a link that you can immediately download the MP3 to save on your computer or other device.
Prefer the Whole Kit & Kaboodle?
What Others Are Saying...
I am still reporting success. Thank you. I think we never know how we touch people. All we can do is plant the seed. I feel much more organized in control of what I carry around with me every day. And this is a huge thing.
- Janet Anderson, Reno NV
- Emina Huang, OH
I would definitely recommend the GAP Guides. They are practical and accessible. If a person reads one of them in hopes of increasing productivity and says, "Nope, nothing useful here," them I'm pretty sure that person doesn't actually WANT to be more productive!
- Linda Hoeptner Poling, OH
- Deb Lewis
- Carrie Reed
- Past Participant
- Sharon Nelson-Hammersmith
- Past Participant
- Rebecca Renfro
- Linda Nilson
- Sheryl Banden