See if you fit in any of these categories…
- People who write for pleasure.
- People who write for pain (and if you’re a writer, you know what I mean!)
- Individuals who write to discover.
- Individuals who write to instruct or inform others.
- Professionals who are paid to write.
- Professionals who would *like* to be paid to write.
- Those for whom writing is a tiny part of your work.
- Those for whom writing is a huge part of your work.
The author, Meggin McIntosh (who is constantly writing, it seems) says, “I have shared these ideas with you in an accessible and readable format – and you will be more productive as soon as you begin to read and implement the ideas. Nearly every idea can be put into practice immediately, which is what I want you to do!! There are nearly 70 ideas included and each one is explained in realistic, here’s-what-to-do terms.”
Now available in either MP3 or PDF format!
If you like reading and having a document to refer to, you may purchase and download this 57-page full-color Get a Plan! Guide®. Just click the order button that says PDF. Once you check out through the secure shopping cart system, you will be redirected to a webpage where the PDF is ready for immediate download so you can begin reading and making notes.
If you prefer to listen and learn, you may purchase and download the MP3 of the full publication (you won’t miss a word!) and listen at your convenience… as often as you like! Once you check out through the secure shopping cart system, you will be redirected to a webpage where you can immediately download the MP3 to save on your computer or other device.
Want the Whole Kit & Kaboodle?
The mission of the Get a Plan! Guide® series is to give you the ideas and inspiration to do your work easier, faster, and in a more focused fashion – so that you can accomplish your goals more smoothly, i.e., peacefully, productively, and predictably.